Are you looking to play PUBG Mobile on your computer or laptop? Download for Windows 10, 8.1, XP and Vista? Want to play PUBG Battle without spending a penny? Then your search ends here. PUBG Mobile is free of charge whereas computer edition costs you few bucks. To stream through Windows application you need to spend $30 from your pocket. If you are amongst the 350 million PUBG gamers and happen to be looking for an emulator that is best and free of charge. Then Tencent Gaming Buddy (also known a Tencent Game Assistant) is the best way to enjoy PC gaming.
To get free gaming experience stay tuned to this page. Whether you have a PC or Laptop you can play PUBG easily on both.
Table of Contents - Article Hierarchy
- An Overview of Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator:
- Playing PUBG via Tencent Emulator on Low-End PC’s:
- Tencent Emulator for Laptop or PC Free Download (Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and Vista):
- Fundamental Controls For Playing PUBG:
- PUBG Settings For Better Resolution:
- Game Engine Settings:
- Changing Key Shortcuts in Tencent Gaming Buddy:
- How to Log in PUBG Mobile:
- How to update TGB?
- Difference Amid PUBG Mobile and Tencent Gaming Buddy:
An Overview of Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator:
Tencent Gaming Buddy is an Android emulator that allows players to comfortably play PUBG: Army Attack and PUBG: Exhilarating Battle Field on a Smartphone.
PUBG Mobile has a long journey to match revenue of its competitor Fortnite. However, it is giving a tough competition to the contenders proving to be a true gamer. All credit goes to the Tencent Group which eliminated the third party for the game download.
Tencent released the official emulator PUBG mobile gaming in the first half of 2018. It is available on the Tencent Gaming Buddy Platform. It was launched to promote fair gameplay between players.
Without a doubt, PUBG has created a battle royale craze amongst their fans. Developers have got a goose laying golden eggs. They were jumbling for another one. To serve this purpose they have launched an official emulator.
Earlier the main contender was Android and Play stations but now it’s available on PC. Controls have been remapped for mouse and keyboard. We will include all the playing modes in this tutorial.
Tencent Gaming Buddy Quick Information:
- Developer: Tencent
- Operating System: Windows
- Runs On: Windows XP and higher versions
- Version: 1.0.5697.123
- Release Date: October 3rd, 2018
- Size: 9.23 MB
- License: Freeware
- Category: Games, Tools, and Editors
Playing PUBG via Tencent Emulator on Low-End PC’s:
Despite the game is released before a year, it is still conquering optimization issues. This is the reason players having older version computers are not able to play the game.
Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator lets you play PUBG on low-end PCs. The minimum requirements are much lower than the original PUBG.
Basic Requirements for Tencent Emulator PC:
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and Vista (64 bit)
- Memory: At least 4 GB RAM
- CPU: Dual Core Intel / AMD 1.8GHz
- Version 11.1 Compatible video card
- GPU: ATI/ AMD NIVIDA GeForce 8600 or 96400, Radeon 2600 or 3600
- You should be PC administrator
- Update Graphics via Microsoft
**Note: If your desktop does not meet the above-mentioned minimum requirements then the resolution of the game will be of very low grade. Your experience will be passable. The PUBG gaming for Windows XP and Vista is uncertain. You can give it a try.
Tencent Emulator for Laptop or PC Free Download (Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and Vista):
The popular mode of playing PUBG Mobile on the desktop is via newly launched Official Emulator by Tencent Group. This is officially downloadable eliminating any third party in between. To install the game on your computer you should at least have 4 GB RAM.
No sign-up and no VPN. Just download and play. The best thing about Tencent is it is up to date. Once you have installed this application, it will ask for timely updates.
Steps to download via Tencent Emulator:
- Visit Download Tencent PC emulator. For the latest version of Tencent PC Gaming Buddy Emulator click on https://tgb.qq.com/en/games/pubg.html
- Open Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen and setup file.
- Once installed, options will be asked about resolution, quality, and other specifications. Choose as per your preference.
- To run game, modify settings as per your computer’s compatibility
- Just go through settings and enjoy your game.
Advantages of Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator:
- High resolution (up to 2k) for better gaming
- Precise control via mouse and keyboard
- Easy to install and play
- Customization and settings as per your requirement
Fundamental Controls For Playing PUBG:
Let’s go through its controls for playing Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator:
Following are the controls by which you can take a thrilling ride:
- Left Click: Fire, Punch or Melee Weapon
- Right Click: ADS / Shooting
- Space Bar: Jump
- W: Move Front
- A: Move Left
- S: Move Back
- D: Move Right
- C: Couch
- Z: Prone
- Shift: Sprint
- Mouse Lock: Autorun
- Throwing Items (Smoke, Grenade): 4, 5, 6
- Healing items ( Med Kits, Bandages): 7,8,9 and 0
- Switch gun to the first slot: 1
- Switch gun to the second slot: 2
- Free Look: Alt and mouse simultaneously
- F1: Quick Look on Controls
- Interact: F
- Peek: Q and E
- Open backpack: Tab
- Reload: R
PUBG Settings For Better Resolution:
If you want to snap for the Settings, go through three horizontal bars on the top corner of the emulator and select Settings. Choose the preferred language, change resolution, graphics etc.
- Resolution: 1920*1080
- Quality: Custom
- Window mode: Fullscreen
- Shadows: Low/ Very Low
- Effects: Very Low
- V Sync: Off
- Motion Blur: Off
Game Engine Settings:
Click on to the top corner of the emulator.
Emulator’s window>Settings> Engine
- Rendering Direct X+ (High CPU consumption and high stability)
- Enable render cache
- Enable rendering optimization
- Set anti-aliasing to close
- Set memory (Processor in auto mode)
- DPI 240
- Save and Restart your PC
Changing Key Shortcuts in Tencent Gaming Buddy:
Go to the settings:
TGB Play> PUBG Mobile Settings>Controls> Customize>
Click on the icon and change and save your settings.
How to Log in PUBG Mobile:
Logging in PUBG Mobile is simple. Just link your game via social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter. When you connect to your account you need to update an avatar i.e. your profile picture.
Always create a dummy account for password and profile protection. If you are an inactive member of Twitter account then be regular, otherwise, it may get deactivated. This will affect your PUBG account too.
Signing up has numerous benefits. It allows you to unlock levels, get chickens and cosmetics. Add your friends and mention your winnings.
Your progress will be saved in Tencent Gaming Buddy.
Signing In Problem:
Open Mobile> PUBG Mobile> Settings> Basic> Basic Menu> Top right corner> Tap icon
How to update TGB?
- Launch the emulator
- Go to On The My Games Window
- Tap on to the menu
- Click on update
- If an update is available you will be notified.
- Hit Upgrade button
Emulator> My Games Window> Menu> Update
Tencent Gaming Buddy PUBG Mobile 22.214.171.124 Vikendi Map Update:
Vikendi is also known as snow map that is available for TGB emulator with the size of 135 MB. It is reported that many players have downgraded the graphics. Truth is it has improved a lot. Dead zombies are teasing Resident Evil 2.
Tencent Gaming Buddy PUBG Mobile 0.9.0:
To upgraded PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 version is launched for installation. You can manually install this edition. It works impeccably and takes approx. five minutes.
This version standout is the night mode. Game size is 1.5 GB, Miramar’s size is 329 MB and Sanhok is 83 MB. You need to download them.
Difference Amid PUBG Mobile and Tencent Gaming Buddy:
PUBG Mobile and Tencent Gaming Buddy is the identical game but provide different gaming knowledge. There is a minor difference between the two.
- Playerbase is the biggest issue. PUBG auto detects emulator players, so the game is matched via mouse and keyboard players. Due to this, there is a higher skill gap in you and your matches.
- Another issue is hacking. Tencent is making vast efforts to stop hacking and maintaining accounts safety. Still, there are many hackers for the mobile version.
Rest everything is same in both the editions. Background music, graphics, children screaming at the back in different languages, but on PC you can mute individual players for deliberation. As your ranks levels up problems decrease robotically.
There are many ways to download and play PUBG mobile on your PC without spending a penny. Make a team with your friends and enjoy this mind-boggling addictive game.
We recommend you to go with the direct official link provided by PUBG Mobile i.e. Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator.
It is the easiest and trouble free method to get PUBG on your PC. What are you waiting for? Download now!
Have you tried Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator? Have any suggestion or tips?
Do write to us in the comment box given below. Our team will get back to you shortly.