iOS 13 was announced at WWDC 2019 with new features such as the dark mode, faster face ID, Sign in with Apple, new ‘Find My’ app, revamped Maps app, changes to the Camera app & Portrait mode, and a lot more subtle changes. Apple hasn’t yet announced the release date for iOS 13 public beta yet, however, beta 2 is already available for folks with a developer account. Now, if you are not a developer, and would still like the try out the all-new iOS 13, you’re in the right place.
Table of Contents - Article Hierarchy
Procedure to Install iOS 13 Beta on Any iPhone
Follow the steps below to install iOS 13 Beta on your iPhone:
- Download the latest iOS 13 beta profile from here using Safari.
- You will get a dialogue box saying “This website is trying to download a configuration file. Do you want to allow this?”. Tap on “Allow”.
- Now, go to the Settings app. There you will see a new option called “Profile downloaded”. Tap on that and select “Install” from the top right corner.
- After entering your passcode, you will be shown a disclaimer that this is pre-release software and the risks associated with it. Click on “Install” anyway.
- Now, you will be prompted to restart your device. Go ahead and do that.
- Once restarted, go back to “Settings > General > Software Update“. There you will see the latest iOS 13 beta available.
- Tap on “Download and Install”. Make sure you’re connected to WiFi for a smooth installation.
- All done. Enjoy your iOS 13 experience!
iOS 13 Supported Devices:
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone SE
- All iPad Pro Models
- iPad Air 2 or later
- iPad 5th gen or later
- iPad Mini 4 or later
- Tapping links inside apps might lead to unresponsiveness.
- Wallpapers may not display correctly.
- Wi-Fi icon may not be displayed in the status bar even when connected to a network.
- Slow or unresponsive Photos app for users with a large library of photos.
More info on the iOS 13 beta 2 here. So, what do you think? How do you like iOS 13? Have you found any bugs in this release? If so, please let us know in the comments so that other people can be aware before installing this new iOS 13 beta release.