PUBG Mobile is one of the most loved Multiplayer Online Battle Arena game. PUBG (Player Unknown’s Battle Ground) is a shooting game where players fight the battle royale mode. This clash can be solo or with multiplayer’s. This game justifies the survival of the fittest; hence the player who endures is the winner. If you are looking for downloading PUBG Mobile on your PC, this list will help you to choose the best compatible emulator for a better experience. Also, check our PUBG for Windows 10 tutorial to get the native platform version.
Table of Contents - Article Hierarchy
- About PUBG Mobile:
- Best Emulators for PUBG Mobile on Windows PC:
- Tencent Gaming Buddy:
- Bluestacks App:
- NOX App Player:
- Remix OS Player:
- MEmu App Player:
- Apowersoft Android Emulator:
- Andy Android Emulator:
- Caution Before you Download these PUBG Mobile Emulators:
- Additional Information:
About PUBG Mobile:
This is a multiplayer shooting game developed by PUBG Corporation. It is a subsidiary of a South Korean company named Bluehole.
Players are dropped in a derelict area where they fought a battle of life. Battlefield includes many challenges at different paths. Different type of weapons, aids, and vehicles are provided to the player to help them in the assigned task. Background music is gripping as it portrays live battlefield surroundings with crying, screaming and people using different languages etc.
There are many islands where the battle takes place but the main island is known as Erangel. It is a remote island under the command of the Russian army where militants performed chemical tests resulting in abandoning.
If you are looking to get the premium PUBG PC version, follow this link to know more: Free Download: PUBG PC
Best Emulators for PUBG Mobile on Windows PC:
The emulators listed here in the tutorial are according to their hype in the market. The one with the best users rating and the functions is listed on the top and so on. Here are they:
- Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Bluestacks App
- NOX App Player
- Remix OS Player
- MEmu App Player
- Apowersoft Android Recorder
- Andy Android Emulator
- LD Player
- KO Player
Tencent Gaming Buddy:
Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator tops the list. It is an official website by Tencent Group that allows players to enjoy PUBG: Army Attack and PUBG: Exhilarating Battle Field on the computer.
Tencent released the official emulator PUBG mobile gaming with a view to promoting fair gameplay between players. Your computer should have at least 4 GB RAM to enjoy PUBG via Tencent emulator.
There is no sign-up or VPN needed to play the game. Install the game and it will ask for timely updates.
- Developer: Tencent
- OS: Windows
- Compatibility: Windows XP and higher versions
- Version: 1.0.5697.123
- Size: 9.23 MB
- License: Freeware
- Category: Games, Tools, and Editors
How to download and play PUBG via Tencent Buddy Emulator?
- Go to the official Tencent Gaming Buddy website or click “here” on the following link.
- Download and install the .exe file.
- Follow the instructions and setup file. This may take a few minutes.
- At the time of installation go to the custom settings and change display and other settings.
- Launch Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator on your PC.
- And enjoy your game. To play the game use mouse and keyboard as controllers.
- An official technique to get PUBG Mobile on Laptop/PC
- Resolution can be increased up to 2k
- Sturdy controls via mouse and keyboard
- Easy to play even Low-end PC’s
- Lots of customization options as per computer software
- Smooth running and light on RAM as compared to third-party emulators
- Fewer features
- Exclusively for PUBG gaming
Bluestacks is one of the popular software to download android apps on PC. Millions of client adore Bluestacks due to the easy user interface and free versions. The only disturbances are the ads that pop up between. To eradicate that you may switch to the paid version. It has the largest compatibility of applications. Hence, a better option than the rest.
How to install and play PUBG via Bluestacks?
- Download the Bluestacks app on your desktop by the following given link “here”
- Open .exe file install it.
- Launch the BlueStacks application
- Sign in to your Google account (if any or sign up to access Google Play store)
- Open the Google Play Store and type PUBG on the search bar
- Download PUBG mobile game
- PUBG will get updated on your “My Application” section.
- Open the game and enjoy
- All the controls and gameplay will be similar i.e. via mouse and keyboard.
- Better performance and Key mapping function
- User-friendly interface
- Multiple games can be played at the same time
- Game drops frequently
- Performance rate differs for different applications
NOX App Player:
One of the best emulators in the market is a NOX Player. It is solely designed for playing mobile games on PC. You can play high FPS games smoothly without any turbulence. You will need little time to get handy with the controls. However, you can customize them through the settings.
How to Install a NOX Player?
- Download and install NOX player via official site or click on the “link”
- After installation is complete. Play Store App will pop up on your screen
- Open the Google play store and sign in to your account.
- Search PUBG mobile and install it.
- Enjoy the game.
- Little load
- Runs smoothly
- Special gaming features
- The easy game controlling via keyboard and mouse
- Also multiple gameplay at once
- Basic performance
- Important features shortage
- High ping and disturbance while playing
Remix OS Player:
Remix OS Player is heavily optimized Android software which is equipped with easy controls and buttons. Developers tried to overcome the loopholes present in PC gaming like controls, compatibility and low-end PC. The only thing to note is the player does not support AMD chipset. It requires Virtualization technology enabled. It gives a lot of options for users. Remix OS allows you to play multiple games at the same time. With Android Marshmallow it runs efficiently for better gameplay.
How to install the Remix OS Player?
- Install Remix OS player from “here” (official Remix OS website)
- Post installation check in to your Google account in Google Play store
- Find PUBG and install it
- Get the game in the home screen
- Optimized gaming
- A lot of features
- Fresh and easy interface
- Does not support AMD chipset
MEmu App Player:
MEmu Player is another android emulator which is liked due to its friendly user interface. It enables players to play high-end games on PC.
If your computer is running short of memory and you are unable to enjoy PUBG on your then MEmu App Player is a savior. It allows you to get PUBG even with low RAM. It is encrypted with Android 5.1 Lollipop inside your Windows OS.
How to install the MEmu Player?
- From the official site of MEmu player download the app or click “here”
- Open and install the application
- You need to sign in first to access the Google Play store.
- Search “PUBG Mobile” on the bar of Google Play store.
- This installation process will take a few minutes to extract the files on your system.
- After installing PUBG the game will appear on the MEmu application window. Double tap and launch the game to play.
- Uses less memory
- Variety of features
- Fewer compatibility problems
- Works with Low-end PC’s
- Sometimes crashes
- CPU exhaustive
Apowersoft Android Emulator:
Apowersoft Android recorder helps you get android games on your PC. It eradicates the PC gaming problem that still remains with other emulators. You can take screenshots and record your gameplay with this emulator.
How to install the Apowersoft Android Recorder?
- Download Apowersoft from the official website or click on the link “here”
- Once installed look for Play store and sign in
- Search PUBG mobile and download it
- Done! Enjoy!
- Record your game while playing
- Easy to use
- Smooth gaming
- Uses a lot of RAM
- Less compatible
Andy Android Emulator:
Andy is a different type of emulator for Windows that lets device integration closely. All devices can be synced via Andy emulator. Hence there is no need to transfer game progress. Transfer your applications, games and other data easily through it. Use your handset as a joystick. To play PUBG on a big screen you can pick a keyboard or mouse as controllers or your Smartphone.
How to install Andy emulator?
- To download Andy tap “here”
- Install and sign in to your Google account
- Download PUBG via Google play store
- Sync data between mobile and PC
- High compatibility
- Easy user interface
- Simple gameplay with a joystick
LD App Player:
This emulator is designed to play android games on the Windows Operating System. With the help of a keyboard and mouse game is played. It leads to simple and convenient gameplay for an awesome experience. It has a high compatibility mode and an efficient operation. Play multi games at the same time.
How to install the LD Player?
- Visit LD player official site or directly click on to the link “here”
- Click on “Install Now Button”. The installation process will begin.
- It will take some time; “Try it Now” will appear on the screen.
- Tap and Sign in.
- Download PUBG.
- Mid specifications are optimized
- Heavy Android games can be played
- High speed and better performance
- Simple gameplay
KO Player is a designed tool especially for free gameplay on PC. For smooth gaming choose KO emulator. Variety in features and additional controls in PUBG Mobile is the primary job of this emulator. Not just PUBG play android mobile games for free through this app.
How to install the KO Player?
- The first step is to Download KO Player from “here”
- Open and Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Install and select the installation location
- Complete and open
- Open and Log in to your Google Play store Account
- Search for PUBG and download
- Free games
- Additional controls
- Smooth gameplay
- Easy to use
Caution Before you Download these PUBG Mobile Emulators:
Many emulators have limited access through the game in terms of compatibility. You may experience a few technical issues after installation. Like freezing of display, launching issue, black screen, and the computer hangs etc.
To avoid issues, always update your Windows before installing the game. Keep at least 3 GB RAM memory free. Disable GPU and boot your laptop/ PC, hope these small tips will help you later.
Is PUBG Mobile Game Free on PCs?
The answer is No. PUBG Mobile for PC gaming is not free. To avail full version of PUBG you need to spend $30 bucks via Steam. PUBG on Android device is, however, free of charge through Google Play store. If you want to experience it on a big screen then you need to pay a few bucks. But if you go with the emulators listed below you can avail free version of it.
What is Android Emulators?
Android Emulators are a virtual device which represents a specific android device on your desktop. In short, it is software that allows you to run Android OS on your computer to access games or applications.
Can you play PUBG Mobile on 2GB RAM PC?
Yes, you can. With the help of Android Emulators, you can play PUBG on 2GB RAM PC. However, some issues may occur like low graphics, slow game run, PC heating etc.
The emulators listed above are amongst the best emulators to play PUBG Mobile on your Windows PC. They are chosen on consumer ratings and on the basis of popularity. They run smoothly when Windows are updated and the latest version software is installed. Amongst all Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator is preferable as it is an official method to download and play PUBG.
Hope this post helped you in choosing the best emulator for your PC. Share this post with your friends who are looking for emulators for their computer. Do let us know what’s your pick?